SHRM-SCP, DDI, MBA
Thresette is a sought-after John Maxwell Team Speaker Trainer and Coach who is Chief Performance Officer of Performance 3, a national leadership development firm. Awarded two patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for her coaching program and her high-performance implementation strategy that distinguishes P3’s world-class services, Thresette inspires global, diverse leaders for achieving high-performance.
After almost losing her physical voice, then fully regaining it a year later, P3’s Founder & Chief Performance Officer, Thresette Briggs learned the important of using her unique voice in the way it was intended. Her experience led her to become passionate about inspiring leaders to find and use their unique voice with maximum impact, to accelerate individual and organization high-performance.
As a well-known thought leader, Thresette provides keynotes, learning series, retreats, strategic planning, and workshops that facilitate client learning for closing the gap to high-performance.
Core Keynote Topics
- Becoming a Belonging Leader
- Building High-Performing Leaders
- Setting the Pace for Change
- Accelerating Development of Diverse Cultures
- Developing Future Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention & Influence
- Creating Belonging Cultures
In her highly inspirational, engaging and fun talks, Thresette reveals how leaders can:
- Identify their unique voice
- Develop a high-performance mindset
- Enhance individual confidence
- Break through limiting barriers
- Identify performance gaps
- Achieve sustainable high-performance
Your audience will walk away with tools they can instantly put into practice to transform their mindset for achieving performance success.
“Phrases to describe Thresette’s delivery: excellent speaker, engaging, gifted communicator, value add”
– Central Association of College and University Business Officers
Why Should Thresette Do Your Keynote?
Our customized keynotes allow audiences to walk away with practical tools they can instantly put into practice.
Other Popular Topics
- Creating a Belonging Culture for the New Reality
- Overcoming Fear
- Diversity Fatigue & Resistance: Is it Setting In?
- Leading Change in Your Organization
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Making High-Performance Sustainable!
- Are you Ready for C.O.N.F.L.I.C.T?
- Rooting for Leadership!
Need a certified Keynote Speaker for Your Organization?
- A team of speakers certified by the John Maxwell Team, International Coaching Federation, and other accredited organizations
- Experienced voice talent that has worked with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies
- Over 60 years combined team experience delivering customized speaking engagements for multiple industries
Thresette hit a home with with her outstanding presentation. The biggest regret is that her time with us went too fast. It was what was needed and it was well received by our employees and leadership.
Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.