Why Should P3 Do Your Keynote?
After almost losing her physical voice and regaining it a year later, our Founder and Chief Performance Officer, Thresette, became passionate about inspiring leaders to use their voice with maximum impact to accelerate individual and organization high-performance. In highly inspirational and engaging keynotes, Thresette and other P3 Keynote Speakers help leaders:
- Identify their authentic voice
- Enhance individual confidence
- Develop a high-performance mindset
- Accelerate breaking through performance barriers
- Create cultures for sustaining high-performance
We deliver customized keynotes that allow audiences to walk away with practical tools they can instantly put into practice.
Most Popular Keynote Topics
- Understanding & Reducing Unconscious Bias
- Developing Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Setting the Pace for Change
- Overcoming Fear
- Story-Powered Leadership Development
- Accelerating Development of Diverse Cultures
- 3 Keys to Greater EQ
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention & Influence
- Are you Ready for C.O.N.F.L.I.C.T?
- Is Your Organization High-Performing?
- Making High Performance Sustainable: Are you Ready?
- Why your Hi-Po programs Still Aren’t Working
- Rooting for Leadership!
- Communication-Powered Leadership
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Designing Innovative Cultures by Building Intrapraneurs
- Leading Change in Your Organization
Need a Certified Keynote Speaker for your Organization?
- Speakers certified by the John Maxwell Team and other accredited organizations
- Experienced voice talent that has worked with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies
- Over 60 years combined team experience delivering customized speaking engagements for multiple industries
What Clients are Saying…
“Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.”
“Thresette hit a home with with her outstanding presentation. The biggest regret is that her time with us went too fast. It was what was needed and it was well received by our employees and leadership.”