Seeking a collaborative partner to develop your comprehensive high-performance strategy? We know what it takes to achieve high-performance. We can help.
Performance 3, LLC (P3) is a leadership development firm providing keynotes, virtual and on-site training and coaching and consulting services and products for leaders in small business and diverse, global companies to achieve world-class high-performance. With over 60 combined team years experience partnering with companies requiring fast transition, turnaround and transformation, our integrated services and products can help you accelerate performance improvement.
Our Key Distinguishers
- IDS Performance Coaching®, – a program for accelerating behavioral and action shifts, registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Co-founder of Neumation™ – a trademark process for accelerating high-performance strategy implementation
- Comprehensive, valid, and reliable leader assessments to identify baseline development needs
- Success in accelerating performance improvements for small businesses and global, diverse companies with up to 10,000 employees and $20 billion in revenue
- A history of research & development of sustainable, high-performance strategies
To help leaders achieve world-class high performance.
To apply innovation and creativity to our integrated services and products for building leader and organization competency for accelerating performance improvement.
P3 consists of speakers, trainers/facilitators, and coaches who are certified by the John Maxwell Team, International Coaching Federation, Development Dimensions International (DDI), National Speakers Association, and other validated accrediting agencies. Our experts have over 60 combined years of expertise in multiple industries.
Who We Serve
While we specialize in developing clear, comprehensive performance strategies primarily for manufacturing, nonprofits (including religious institutions) healthcare, higher education, and small businesses, we have successfully collaborated with leaders in multiple industries such as automotive, construction, customer service, consulting, healthcare, electronics, manufacturing, and transportation in large, global companies. Click here for a list of some of our clients.
A Satisfied Client
|A global electronics manufacturing organization was struggling to turn their business around and reduce compliance issues and costs. By collaborating with leaders to generate and implement strategies for transition, talent acquisition and assessment, leadership development, training, and employee relations, P3 reduced legal issues 35%, increased employee retention 50%, and improved revenue generation, while turning the business around within 1 year, resulting in an award for best in class for the division.|