SHRM-SCP, DDI, MBA
Thresette is a sought-after John Maxwell Team Speaker Trainer and Coach who is Chief Performance Officer of Performance 3, a national leadership development firm. Awarded two patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for her coaching program and her high-performance implementation strategy that distinguishes P3’s world-class services, Thresette inspires global, diverse leaders for achieving high-performance.
As a well-known thought leader, Thresette provides keynotes, learning series, retreats, strategic planning, and workshops that facilitate client learning for closing the gap to high-performance. After almost losing her physical voice and regaining it a year later, Thresette inspires leaders to integrate using their voice for their individual and organizational high-performance strategy.
Core Speaking Topics
- Building High-Performing Leaders
- Setting the Pace for Change
- Accelerating Development of Diverse Cultures
- Developing Future Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Using your Voice with Maximum Impact
In her highly inspirational, engaging and fun talks, Thresette reveals how leaders can:
- Develop a high-performance mindset
- Break through limiting barriers
- Identify performance gaps
- Achieve sustainable high-performance
Your audience will walk away with tools they can instantly put into practice to transform their mindset for achieving performance success.