“Speaking that inspires your highest performance”
With customized speaking services and products, we inspire leaders to adopt and develop high-performance mindsets, enhance confidence, identify and remove performance barriers, and create cultures for accelerating individual, team and organization growth.
Our certified, professional and engaging speakers offer an inventory of inspiring speaking options, including:
- Virtual Events
- Conference Keynotes
- Group Leadership Meetings
- Performance Enrichment Roundtables
Need a Certified Professional Speaker for your Organization?
- Certified John Maxwell Team Speakers, Trainers, Coaches and Facilitators
- Experienced voice talent for videos, online training, working with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies
- Over 60 years combined team industry experience including construction, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit and transportation
- Over 60 years combined team experience designing and delivering successful speaking engagements to help you achieve high-performance
January – June 2020 Select Speaking Engagements
- 1.30.20 Shafer Leadership Academy Workshop: Understanding & Reducing Unconscious Bias
- 2.28.20 63rd Annual Midwinter Evangelism Convention & Empowerment Conference
- 3.3.20 VIP Center for Business Women VIP Week Speaker: Are you Ready for High-Performance?
- 3.5.20 Indianapolis Public Library Supervisor Meeting
- 3.6.20 VIP Center for Business Women: VIP Week Panelist
- 4.14.20 VIP Center for Business Women Virtual Speaker: Courageous Communication During Crisis
- 4.30.20 NAWBO-Indianapolis Virtual Program Moderator
- 5.5.20 NAWBO National Virtual Lunch & Learn Speaker: Is your Leadership Agility Ready?
- 5.7.20 NAWBO-Indianapolis Virtual Program Moderator
- 5.21.20 South Bend Community School Corporation 2020 Virtual Thought Leadership Conference Speaker: Accelerating Development of Diverse Cultures
- 5.27.20 Social Media Dames Wisdom Wednesdays with the Dames Virtual Speaker: The Opposite of Fear
- 6.1.20 Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis: Virtual ‘Belonging’ Panel
- TBD Great Lakes WBC Symposium Virtual Presenter
- Understanding & Reducing Unconscious Bias
- Developing Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Setting the Pace for Change
- Story-Powered Leadership Development
- Accelerating Development of Diverse Cultures
- 3 Keys to Greater EQ
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention & Influence
- Are you Ready for C.O.N.F.L.I.C.T?
- Is Your Organization High-Performing?
- Making High Performance Sustainable: Are you Ready?
- Why your Hi-Po programs Still Aren’t Working
- Rooting for Leadership!
- Communication-Powered Leadership
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Designing Innovative Cultures by Building Intrapraneurs
- Leading Change in Your Organization
What our Clients Say
|“Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.”|